Sunday, April 18, 2010

Maplewood Farm visit

Yesterday Rob, Loic and I met my friend Michelle (I worked with her at Enkon) and her family at Maplewood farm for a visit. We had a great visit! Loic really enjoyed the bunnies and the goats this visit.


Checking out the cows with his Dad

Happy boy petting a bunny

Nice goat!

His hood is a bit big but he figured out how to hold it up so that he could still see in the rain, smart baby that he is

In house news, we didn't get the house we put in an offer on yesterday so it is back the ol' drawing board. Everything happens for a reason, so I guess it just wasn't our home. We are off to check out two open houses this afternoon - wish us luck (again!).

In sad family news, my Grandma passed away yesterday at the age of 102. We are off to her memorial in Powell River at the end of this week. I am going to cook a big Ukrainian dinner next week in memory of her and of her fabulous wood stove. I will dedicate a post to her life next week.

E

3 comments: