Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Regionals - to go or not to go

For the past two years, I have taken the dogs to Regionals - the AAC BC/Yukon qualifying event for Nationals. This year, it happens to fall on the weekend that we need to be out of our MR house. I am thinking that me taking the dogs and baby out of the house for the weekend will be a bigger help to Rob than if we all stayed here and "helped". Thoughts? Jody this means that you will have to help me Loic-sit at Regionals!! I am undecided about running Toby - we haven't really practiced a lot since last year and I have been really focusing my energy on Tyler. Will have to think about it.
E

1 comment:

  1. Of course, you know my vote! And definetely bring the Toblerone as well, what could it hurt? I'm sure my mom's going to be coming and hanging out again and she would LOVE to Loic-sit too :-)

    ReplyDelete