Tuesday, April 27, 2010

An Ad for Honda Fit

How many dogs can you fit in the back of your small car? In the back of my Honda Fit yesterday was: Toby, Tyler, Ryan and Abby! Poor Abby, not one but three bad boys to have to keep in line! I should send this photo to Honda :) That car is amazing - I have packed so much stuff in it and there is always room left over.

Toby is *not* impressed

Can we go for our hike yet?!?

Baby in a Backpack

We have been doing a lot of hiking in Golden Ears Provincial Park, which is just lovely. Yesterday Jody and I took the four dogs down to the nicest swimming spot and all had a great time. Tyler's brain fell out after we finished swimming (as usual) but other than that we had a great hike. Hiking with your baby in a backpack is a great workout! We saw a wildlife tree that had been marked recently by a bear, much to Jody's horror, so we might have to start hiking with some bear spray. Although, having four crazy dogs with us should be enough of a bear deterrent! I wouldn't usually worry but that hike is out of cell range and I have a baby strapped to my back now; wouldn't want to have to defend myself, the baby and my wimpy dogs all at the same time...

Erin, will post more Lolo pics this week!

E

No comments:

Post a Comment