Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Another week, another meal plan

This week's meal plan - for Jess, pretty sure no one else cares :)

Tonight - we had a big salad and pasta with pesto (we would have had left overs if we had any!)

Wednesday - Turkey sloppy joe's (Fine Cooking recipe) w/ steamed bok choy - I wish I had my brother's garden to raid for bok choy!

Thursday - Beef Stroganoff (a request from Rob) served with pasta.  Loic isn't a huge fan so I might make him some pesto or something else, pretty sure the baby will like it.

Friday - Dine out Vancouver (we are trying a new place in N.Van with friends)  We usually go once or twice per season, this will be our second and last night out for Dine Out Vancouver.

Saturday - Sausages on the BBQ, quinoa and steamed cauliflower aka White Broccoli according to veggie-loving Loic.

Sunday - Homemade veggie soup (I make my own chicken stock then add a lot of fresh veggies so it is veggie soup but I do use chicken stock)

Monday - Pasta Frittata (Fine Cooking recipe) w/ peas or a plate of cut up veggies

Tuesday - last day in the meal plan so either left overs or something quick from the cupboard or freezer.

Jess, let me know if you want any of the Fine Cooking recipes!

-E

2 comments:

  1. I made this recipe the other day and it was great:

    http://www.food.com/recipe/american-goulash-388153

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good! You are the second person who has talked about Goulash this week; I have never tried it but will soon!

    ReplyDelete