Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Pictures from Hawaii

I have learned that it is quite easy to take pictures of 9 month olds and it is very, very hard to take pictures of 3 and a half year olds that have two speeds: sleep and RUN.  We have a lot of pictures of Loic either making faces or running past the camera...

Here are some pics from our trip, enjoy.
**Mom - I can print some for you**


Baby on the beach!


Soft, soft, sweet baby of mine


We spent *a lot* of time trying to stop her from eating sand (I am pretty sure she ate a lot of it during our 2 week stay...)


Loic and Mickey ready to go!


She makes awesome faces


"Hi there!!"


The boys with coffee from Anthony's at the surf spot


The girls at the same spot


I love this picture!!


My two cute kids (too bad one of them has a sticker on his head)


So.adorable.


Her "I love the wind!" face


"Ahhhhh!  The wind!!"


Watching the surfers near Paia


This is Loic and almost 7 year old Peyton from Calgary (she invited us to her birthday).  They played so well together and I loved listening to them :)  There was a couple of older women in a unit nearby who also watched them play and said they were totally adorable and they were.  They played make believe everything and Loic really, really loved her.  

-E

No comments:

Post a Comment