Thursday, January 24, 2013

This week's dinners - for Jess

Ok, here is what we are eating this week - Jess let me know what you like and I will post the recipes.

Wednesday (last night) - we had veggie pizzas.  I had pizza shells in the freezer and used pesto, red pepper, tomatoes, zucchini and kale.  These were really tasty and Rob is having one for lunch today.  Loic was on the fence about these, I think he wasn't a fan of the pesto I used.

Thursday (tonight) - we are going to my folks for dinner!  I am bringing a store bought dessert :)

Friday - I am out at 5:00 and Rob is out after I get home around 7:30, so I am going to make a cauliflower pasta dish that we can eat whenever we are ready for dinner.  It is from my new Fine Cooking magazine and you use steamed and mashed cauliflower, onion and garlic to take the place of butter, milk and flour in a mac and cheese dish.  Should be good!  (I will make two small casserole dishes and will freeze one for later)

Saturday - Rob and I are out for Dine Out.

Sunday - Double stuffed baked potatoes (will freeze some for later), roast chicken and steamed broccoli.

Monday - chicken quesadillas (using left over roast chicken) with red peppers, onions and cheese.  I sautee the onions, peppers and chicken with some spices, put them on tortillas and cover with cheese then I bake them in the oven.  You can also put these on the BBQ.

Tuesday - left over night - any and all of the above!  Or if we eat everything every night, something from the freezer.

-E

No comments:

Post a Comment