Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Oh dogs

This morning, Loic, Maelle, Tyler and I met up with Jody, Lucy and Ryan for a (wet) dog walk.  We went to Ambleside and the dogs had a really good time.  Loic did too and it was a bit of a fight to get him to leave the beach and walk back to the car because he was too busy throwing rocks into the ocean!  Toby stayed home because his back seems to be bugging him today.


Blurry pic showing Loic in his rain gear - we sure get a lot of use out of that muddy buddy!

After our walk, I took Tyler home and the kids and I went to the grocery store.  When we got home from the store, it looked like someone had been murdered in our house.  Blood everywhere - all over the floor and the walls; Tyler has cut his tail again.  This was by far the worst that I have seen - it took me 3.5 hours of cleaning to clean the walls and floor.  When I looked at his tail, I found a tiny cut.  His tail is now wrapped up and will stay like that for a long time I am afraid, it takes forever to heal and we have been down this road many times before.  It is times like this that I start to think that docking tails is a good idea!!


Really hard to appreciate the damage done today - this is a small shot of the blood sprayed on the walls....he gets so happy every single time we come home that the tail sprays blood everywhere

Yesterday, Jody and I went outside to the backyard with: Loic, Tyler, Toby, Lucy, Abby and Ryan.  While it was sunny, it was also cold out!  The dogs had a good time chasing each other and destroying toys (Tyler) and Loic made fart sounds with a water toy for 25 minutes straight while laughing hysterically.  Ahhh boys.  Toby and Lucy ran around like crazy dogs until Abby decided that she did not want Toby to play with her Lucy :)  I cannot wait for the sun to really come out so that we can sit in the yard again!


"Naughty Terriers in the Sun"

-E



No comments:

Post a Comment