Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Random pics and meal plan for this week



My silly black lab fast asleep in the sun resting on "his" giraffe 


Loic and I played outside during nap time today and he rediscovered his summer toys!
Not quite sure what to make of this look - he is wearing his swim goggles


Batman-firefighter to the rescue!

Here is what we are eating this week:

Tuesday (last night) - pasta w/ two sauces (beef tomato and pesto) plus a salad.  Jody ruined my dinner by bringing over crackers, brie and salami :)

Wednesday - Vegetarian sweet potato chili in the crock pot for Rob and I (too spicy for the kids)

Thursday - Out at Dave and Linda's for dinner

Friday - Beef patties with peas and mashed potatoes (tasty dish, I think from the Province a long time ago?)

Saturday - Roast chicken with roast parsnips, yams and potatoes plus a salad

Sunday - pasta with left over chicken, veggies in a cream cheese sauce

Monday - Barley casserole (calls for mushrooms but I think I will use other veggies instead, maybe yams or peppers or a combo) with left overs 

Tuesday - new dinner schedule starts today

Car update - I am angry with Honda, will see what happens and will update later....for the first time in my adult life I had Rob call them; I am good at fighting my own battles but this one has me beat!   And totally pissed off.  Next car I buy will sadly probably not be a Honda.
-E

No comments:

Post a Comment