Monday, February 11, 2013

Pics of the kids


A bad picture but we can now put bows in her hair!!!


We went to the farm last week, Loic liked the goats a lot :)


Maelle ate a fig-filled granola bar with a lot of enthusiasm!!


Loic "helping" me make pancakes :)


Maelle picking out the peas to eat first - maybe she will love veggies like her big brother?!  I sure hope so.  She is eating peas and oatmeal pancakes here.

I took Loic on a walk today with Jody and Jess and the dogs while the baby napped (Rob was home, don't worry).  It was nice being out with just him. 

-E

3 comments:

  1. was für schöne Bilder =).
    Das Bild wo Loik bei den Ziegen ist gefällt mir am besten.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My first comment in another language! I used google translator, thanks!
    E

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hallo Erika,
      ja das ist echt klasse das google alles übersetzt =)

      Delete