Monday, November 26, 2012

A big thank you

To:  Jody and Jess, who walked both Tyler AND Loic at the park this morning and who brought me home a much needed study coffee :)

To: Baby Maelle for being a rock star at napping yesterday when I had a study date with Jen, she slept for the whole thing!  Good baby.  Today she took a great morning nap and a shorter than normal afternoon nap but I can't complain, she is great at napping this girl.

To: My folks (mainly my mom :)) for taking Loic for the whole afternoon and for tiring him out!  He could barely eat dinner and was fast asleep at 7:00 tonight.  AND for taking him again tomorrow afternoon, he sure loves those outings.

To Loic: This no nap time is taking some adjusting for all of us - we do like the flexibility during the day and the early bed time, but the random end of the day freak outs are not quite as awesome.  However, he is still generally very funny and easy going so we can't really complain!  And the early bed time is good for studying this week.

To: Rob - even though you are out all night tonight :) you are a very big help when I have to study and are a very, very awesome Dad.  And you helped me study last night without saying "I don't understand why you don't get this" which (ahem, Organic Chem) does not tend to go well for you.

I leave you with a picture of Loic and Lucy.  Lucy is Jody's parents dog (another LA rescue dog from the same shelter as Paco) and she feels that laps are always for sitting on, even when said lap is a 3 year old chatty little boy, and even when said little boy happens to push you off of his lap!


Lucy says "Any lap will do!!"
:) (Jody took the photo)

-E

No comments:

Post a Comment