Sunday, November 18, 2012

Party! And *another* nap update

We crashed Jody's work party last night - it was a "come dressed as your most awkward phase" party!  We had a good time.  I put the kids to bed and walked downstairs armed with the baby monitor :)


I made my own T-Shirt ring!!  I used to have one :)


Jody don't leave!!  We are going to miss you!!

Nap update - part 3 (I think).  Loic has had a rough few days and we are not sure why.  It all started on Friday morning when he got really upset when I left for class and then was even more upset when Rob tried to take him to preschool.  He then got upset when Rob left him with my mom.  Fast forward to this morning when he decided to say some terrible things to me, his mother.  I am pretty sure I didn't react "correctly" and then proceeded to spend 30 min crying in the car.  Fun times with a 3 year old I guess.  He has never, ever acted like this and I am wondering if it is because his sister is getting to be mobile and talkative and the attention is being split between them.  Who knows?  All I know is that I put him down for a nap today for both his benefit and mine.

-E

No comments:

Post a Comment