Thursday, November 29, 2012

It is a big difference

Studying before kids and after kids are two very, very different things.

Before kids I would set aside giant chunks of time to study and while I was distracted (mostly by my dogs, laundry, cooking) I was free to study as I wished.  And eat when I was hungry.  Now?  Totally different ball game!  A much better ball game mind you but harder to study :)

Oh my gosh I have no free time to study.  And when I do, I am tired.  Like, really tired.  Today I managed an hour when baby napped this morning and Loic was at preschool, an hour before dinner when Jody watched the kids (Rob was knee deep in flooring) and an hour after the kids went to bed.  I am done.

All of this aside, I feel mostly prepared for my exam on Saturday morning.  I want to do well and feel like I am prepared so I am hoping it all pays off for me.

Wish me luck.  Think good tree/knot/biology/rope/safety/soil/water/species/planting/pruning/assessment/fertilizer/random vocabulary thoughts for me on Saturday morning please!!

-E

No comments:

Post a Comment