Sunday, November 25, 2012

Tired tonight (and a Dino)

I am studying for my arborist exam - it is on Dec. 1st at 9:00 am.  There are 16 parts (chapters) to know and while I really enjoy some of them, like the plant biology and construction chapters, I am not a fan of ch.16  which is titled "Climbing and Working in Trees".  This chapter requires you to know about all of the knots and climbing equipment and how to cut and lower limbs out of trees; not my forte.  I have to pass each section and need 72% overall to get my ticket.  I think you can repeat sections if you fail specific ones (here is looking at you ch.16!) but that is not what I want to do.

Loic is tired today too - he had a really fun day and then had a fit and dinner and fell asleep before 7:00.  I think the week without napping has caught up with him!

I am off to study "Rigging" and found an online tutorial which should help.

I shall leave you all with a photo of Loic's favorite dinosaur, the Ankylosaurus.  We have one named "Hank":


I will be a better blogger tomorrow but for now, if anyone has any arborist exam words of wisdom please let me know!!

-E


No comments:

Post a Comment