Wednesday, November 28, 2012

A fun Day

Today the kids and I went to the Aquarium to visit Jody on her last day there.  We had a really fun time and we were invited to her lunch, which was nice to be a part of :)

While Loic can be trying at times, mainly when he is tired, he is a total joy to have out and about.  He was happy as a clam at the aquarium and we took in a show and did some crafts and had a fun lunch.  Baby didn't take her morning nap and instead just hung out in the Ergo, taking in all the fish.  She didn't make a fuss at all though, such a good girl!

Our new tenant moves in on Saturday so naturally Rob has ripped out the flooring he recently put in down there.  Aghrhhhh!  I know it has to be done but it is stressing me out.  Speaking of stress...my ISA exam is on Saturday.  Oh fun times.  I am going to finish this post and hit the books.

I shall leave off with a great photo of baby that my Dad took.  She seems quite skeptical of Grandpa these days but at least she didn't burst into tears when she saw him last!  She just gives him quite the look:


"I am keeping an eye on you Grandpa!"
(She is so frigging cute)

She was sitting on the bed and she alternated between staring at my Dad and staring at his reflection in the mirror :)

-E


No comments:

Post a Comment