Friday, November 2, 2012

All I want for my birthday...

My birthday is next Tuesday, November 6.  I will be (gasp) 32 years old.  Other than feeling old and responsible - I have two kids, three dogs a husband and a mortgage - I feel pretty much the same as I did last year.

I have one big wish though.  I would like our friends to the south to do the right thing and re-elect Obama on my birthday.  Is this too much to ask?!  I don't think so.

I was in class all day today and then came home and took the kids to the park because Loic was bouncing off the walls.  I then had a lovely shopping trip where my mom bought me some new and very needed new clothes for my birthday!  Barb sent me some money for my birthday too so I spent that - thanks Mom and Barb!!  I really, really need a wardrobe update and it helped a lot.

(As an aside, if anyone feels like signing me up for "What not to Wear" I will happily do it)

Upcoming posts:

- Maelle turns 7 months old tomorrow!
- Halloween pictures
- Family birthday dinner for my Dad and I this Sunday, I am going to try to remember to bring the real camera this time
- Dog updates
- Our upcoming day trip to the states with Jody and Jess to do some shopping and to have a birthday lunch!  The kids are coming too :)

I will leave you with a picture of Loic and Aunty Jody eating a giant chocolate pancake last week.  Ahhh Aunty Jody - we love you!


I love how much Jody loves my kids, it makes me so happy

-E

1 comment:

  1. I love them so much! And I can't believe I have more chocolate on my face than Loic does..

    ReplyDelete