Thursday, November 1, 2012

A post a day

My goal: a blog post a day for the month of November.  We shall see if it works!!!

Last night Loic and Rob had a great time trick or treating; the dogs on the other hand, were not impressed.  They are really frightened of the fire crackers and since we live near a school, the kids were out in force on the field blowing things up.  There are still some going off today, I hope it ends soon.

I will post some pictures of our little monkey and our little lamb (and our pirate friend Jody!) from last night soon but will leave off with a picture I took of Maelle this morning as we headed out for our walk with the dogs.  She is adorable.

- E

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I love this plan - post a day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see a little loic in her in this pic. She's pretty cuddly looking.

    ReplyDelete