Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Fun Outings

Yesterday Rob took Loic to Science World while I stayed home with the napping baby.  They had an awesome time.

Today, I took both kids to the Aquarium and Loic had another great day.  We met Jody there and we were having fun at the 4D show until the baby got sprayed with water AND got a blast of air to her face while she was nursing - these are part of the show features - but they did NOT go over well with baby!  Oh well, I can take just Loic another day to see it.  He still loves the bats and the sharks.

Both kids are napping and I working on homework for class Friday (and writing a quick blog post at the same time).  Friday is my last class and then end of my 2.5 year BCIT program.  We are supposed to come up with a 4 minute thank you talk and I am starting to think about how I can say thanks in 4 minutes for such a great program.

I will put up some more recipes this week!

-E

No comments:

Post a Comment